Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cleaning Day

Whew!I just finished sorting our shoes and my back aches now :D I guess that's what I get for not exercising again.

Anyways, I sorted all our shoes and got rid of the broken ones. I'm glad to find the pair of shoes that my hubby can still use because I can't fit it in our budget anymore if we buy a new one. I promised him that we'll get him a new pair come payday next month. But for the meantime, he will have to make do with the old shoes. It's not broken anyway, just needs some cleaning. :)

Looking at all my shoes, I realized that I have accumulated a lot of pairs in the recent years. It's just sad that I have to let go of some that I can't use anymore. I can't even give them away because they have deteriorated due to storage. It's nice though to find some that I can still use. I have been a flipflops girl for the last two years since I started working from home. There's no need for me to buy new ones but of course, I still have the itch to buy new shoes every now and then. After all, a girl can't have too many shoes, right?

Be back next time for more. I'll just rest and then go back to cleaning again.

xoxo

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...