Friday, July 11, 2008

Tramway Tea House

Today was special because we brought our son along on our trip. My hubby will get his clearance cert from his previous company so we decided to come with him.

We left around 10:30am so we were just in time for a buffet lunch at Tramway Tea House in Banawe. It was my first time there and I just learned about it from a magazine when they reviewed it. The buffet price was affordable and with no service charge. When we got there, the restaurant was already full. Luckily we got seated in a few minutes and of course, we were off to the buffet table.

For a relatively affordable price, there were a lot of choices. On the table spread there were dimsum, california maki, pancit, sauteed veggies, sweet and sour pork, century egg, butchi, fish fillet, crab and corn soup, assorted fruits in season, dessert, fried chicken, fried wanton, and spring rolls. These are the only food I remember but there were a few more. And they keep on replenishing the table with food, of course. I loved it!

I would surely go back there and maybe get there earlier because on a work day, there were sure a lot of people. I'd bring my whole family and I'm sure they'll love it too :)

Tramway Tea House is located at:
76 Sct.Alcaraz St.,
Corner Banawe St. Quezon City
Phone: 411-1565, 410-3717

Buffet price: 188.00 php
No service charge :)

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...