Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hign School Musical 3

I am so looking forward to High School Musical 3. I have watched the first two and yep, loved them.

What's good about this one is it will be shown in cinemas unlike the first two which were shown in the Disney channel. It is slated to be shown in the Philippines on Oct. 22, 2008 and that's just a few months to go. Woohoo!

I read that the theme of the movie is Prom and it being the Senior year of the gang, it's sure to be lots of fun. For the plot, here's what I found in imdb:

As seniors in high school ,Troy and Gabriella struggle with the idea of being separated from one another as college approaches. Along with the rest of the Wildcats, they stage a spring musical to address their experiences, hopes and fears about their future.

hsm_3

I love my high school days so I'd definitely watch out for this one. And this might be the last one of the series featuring the original cast so I wouldn't miss this for the world. I love Troy and Gabriella, Ryan is cute, too and Sharpay is not too bad unless she comes up with a scheme to take Troy away from Gabriella LOL

I think I'll just go and watch HSM 1 and 2 again so that I don't miss them so much :D

xoxo

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...