Monday, July 7, 2008

Harry Potter mode: ON

I so love Harry Potter! I was a kind of a late bloomer as I wasn't able to read the first book until 2002 but ever since I read it, I simply can't get enough :)

Come November, the latest installment of the Harry Potter franchise will be shown. It's book 6 entitled "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." I got so excited when I realized that it's coming soon. I thought the movie will be shown next year but I got the surprise of my life when I read about it in a forum.

Also, there have been reports that it will be a 2-part movie. I think this is a good idea because the book is just brimming with important events and I think it would give the book justice if there will be two parts. However, it's a torture to wait for the second part LOL Well, I have my books and DVDs so most probably I'll be on HP marathon for the weeks to come until the movie is shown.

This will do for now as I need to finish an entry for my sideline paid blogging.

Take care!

xoxo

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...