Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rainy Wednesday

Our weather these days is so unpredictable. It is so hot during the day and then just minutes after, heavy rain pours. In our place, just 30mins of continuous rain leaves the streets flooded and a lot of people stranded.

It is difficult to plan on doing some errands because we'll never know if it rains while we're out. Sometimes we don't use our car in going out because of the soaring gasoline prices but that's another story. If it's not a long trip, my hubby and I just drive around in our motorcycle. It's cheaper and it's more convenient to use especially during heavy traffic. We can easily maneuver our way around.

Oh well. Tomorrow I start with my shift again so maybe I'll have to do my errands next week. I just cleaned our house earlier and after I rest, I'll tackle the shoes I have placed in a sack and it needs sorting. I will just take the ones I can still use and maybe dispose of the others.

Take care y'all!

xoxo

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...