Friday, July 25, 2008

Limited Edition Coke tumbler

It's almost time for the Beijing Olympics and to commemorate the event, McDonalds and Coke released a collector's edition for Coke tumblers.

Coke glass

Just buy any value meal and add 20php and you'll get the cool tumbler pictured above. It was not easy to find a branch that hasn't ran out of these yet as they are fast selling like hotcakes. My hubby and I just bought two tumblers last Wednesday and we're planning to buy more to collect. At first I thought it was made of plastic but when I checked it, it was made of glass, in fact, it was from Luminarc so I think it's quite a steal for its price.

We hope to complete all designs so that means we have a few more trips to McDo :D

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...