Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Freshly-baked Banana Bread

I was on a "baking mood" last Monday and it's a good thing that we have 2 very ripe bananas I can use for my banana bread recipe. I bought a kilo of cavendish bananas and set aside two to let it ripen more. That way, the recipe will turn out sweeter naturally.

Freshly baked

That picture above is how it looked like after I let it cool for a few minutes and turned out on a plate. By this time, my hubby was itching to slice it but I told him to wait for a few more minutes so that it will be easier to slice it LOL

This one was taken when I finally sliced it.

Sliced Banana Bread

I baked just one loaf, enough for snack. My baby boy loved it too and finished two slices! I like baking this because it's easy to do and doesn't have a lot of ingredients. I have replenished my supply of flour, sugar and butter so I didn't have to buy these anymore.

When we get enough money, I plan to take baking lessons. I just learned by reading articles and watching tv. I bet it would be nice to learn from the experts. I'm seriously considering to start a business in the future.

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...