Friday, August 1, 2008

Harry Potter trailer

Yay! I finally watched the new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince trailer! It was just short but still it made me more excited for November when the moview is shown :)

Harry Potter

Book is one tragic novel because it contained the tragic death of one of the main characters. I remember crying while reading the chapter and even after re-reading it, it still invoked the same emotions. Well, the book is bittersweet because it also captured the oh so sweet moments between Ron and Hermione and when they kinda reached an understanding in the end, I was like, "Finally!" :D Those who were fanatics like me will know what I'm talking about *wink*

I like this development in Ron and Hermione's relationship and I just love them both. I think I can relate more with Ron's character because we're both Pisceans LOL

Good night!

xoxo

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...