Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yahoo!

When I came in for work this morning, I panicked because I was not able to login to one of our tools at work. Aside from that, I can't even get in to our chat room so I thought I was doomed.

And then I was told that most of our tools were in fact down and has been the case since 4pm EDT. It was already 11pm when I started my shift but it still hasn't come up. I felt bad for the company but I felt relieved as well because no calls for the meantime! LOL

This went on for a three hours and when I logged out, it was still not fixed. I don't know if this will be the same case this evening when I go to work. My friend asked me to cover for her for just two hours. Of course I said yes as it's additional hours too. I wish we can still relax later :)

That's all for now. I got to cook dinner in a few.

xoxo

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...