Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sucky Thursday

My internet sucks.

Actually, it doesn't suck a lot during regular hours but really, when I'm on shift, that's when it acts up. It totally annoys me and dampens my mood.

I work from home so definitely, I need a fast internet connection. We have a good plan that's supposed to deliver but these past few months, it hasn't done that. The tech guys even came here one time to look at the problem but they can't find any. Tsk.

Maybe we can look for another provider but we'll have to save up for it first. It doesn't come cheap and especially now that things are not doing well at our account, I'm having second thoughts.

Sigh. This day shall pass and I'll just have to wait and see if tomorrow's going to be a better day. I wish.

xoxo

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...