Monday, June 16, 2008

It's Monday Once More!

Hiya!

I have been busy these past few days because Pinchy didn't have a nanny yet but we finally got one this morning. She was recommended by our landlady and I wasn't really going to get one yet but I thought if the hubby will start working on a site-based office real soon, I would need someone to help me in taking care of baby. Especially now that he has a habit of climbing chairs and stairs LOL

I finally got a paid blogging gig. It doesn't pay that much but since I get to post unlimited number of articles every day, it will work for me. I've yet to get a debit card though so I'll work on that tomorrow.

Anyways, I'm not sure anymore if my blog will still be approved by other paid blogging sites. My blog got rejected the last time because it didn't have a high page rank. Oh well, I'll try to work on it in the days to come but if it's not for me, it's not, right? Might as well move on to other things and find other ways to earn online. Good luck!

Got go to. We have some shopping to do.

xoxo

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...