Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer or Rain

I loved the Twilight movie and among the books, it is also my favorite. Edward Cullen is just too dazzling as I am sure a lot of girls out there would agree and he complements Bella’s character. In the book, Bella moved to Forks, Washington and coming from Phoenix, Arizona it was a drastic change in the weather as it usually 75 to 80 degrees there compared with Forks where it rains most of the time. I’m just thinking if I were Bella, would I choose to stay in a place where it’s always summertime or some place where it’s cold and wet? I think I’d stick it with the sun and for those looking for information in Arizona, you can check out Arizona relocation. And while you’re at it, you can also visit New Home Developments to look at new homes.

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...