Thursday, June 11, 2009

Looking Good in Scrubs

I admire what Nurses do. It’s no joke caring for the sick, getting along with different types of patients , enduring long working hours, and you know, just being there and sympathetic to the patient.

It was one of my childhood dreams to be a Nurse but I’m way too scared of needles and blood so I had to forego of that dream. I just noticed that there are more nursing students now and one can get really useful information from Scrubs. Nurses and Nursing students alike will surely get useful tips with the varied topics that are discussed at the website.

I particularly liked the article on Wake Up Looking Younger. This just doesn’t apply to nurses but everybody in general. After a hectic day at work, we need to take care of ourselves too and usually we just need to go back to basics to look and feel better. 5 tips are listed and are pretty easy to follow. Just knowing how to sleep in the right position can do so much in improving one’s health.

There is so much to read about in Scrubs and now that it’s the summer season, it even has a neat section for Style. Being a nurse doesn’t mean one can’t be stylish anymore. Check out the Style section for the summer checklist and a fashion designer also shows off scrubs great for summer.

Scrubs

Post?slot_id=39788&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...