Sunday, June 21, 2009

Online Games for fun

I have always played games online to while away time especially during my shift when there aren’t many calls. There are a lot of websites that offer free games and good thing I discovered multiplayer games,8c1.net.http://www.8c1.net. It offers a free online multiplayer billiard game. Well, I’m not very lucky when playing an actual billiard game so I think I have a good chance of winning online.

One thing I am very particular of in online games is how fast it loads and the ease in using its interface. Good thing it is the case with the billiard game online so I now have something new to do when boredom strikes me or when I’m relaxing after a hard day’s work.

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...