Wednesday, June 24, 2009
DSL troubles
For the past two days, my dsl connection has been really unstable and it has affected my work a lot. I've been told that if I don't report for work on time tonight due to internet connection yet again, I have to go to our Training Center in Pasig to work there. Sigh. That puts me in a tight spot because I have two young kids and there's a typhoon which makes it a challenge to commute to and from work. I just hope and pray my internet connection doesn't fail me tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Anniversary!
Before the day ends, I'd like to wish my hubby a very happy 20th anniversary ! Through ups and downs, in sickness and in health, I am ha...
-
This week's theme of Mommy Moments is Happy Mommy Moments. Like what Chris said, everyday is a happy mommy moment and choosing one or e...
-
This week's theme is Summer Outing. Jeremy had his first time at the beach last year when my company had our annual Summer Outing at Al ...
-
This week's theme in Mommy Moments is Kids in Costume. We attended a Halloween Costume Party in the office last year and it was Jeremy...
No comments:
Post a Comment