I woke up this morning with a sad news that greeted me. Michael Jackson is dead. I quickly checked the internet and looked for articles and it did confirm that the King of Pop is gone. I'm saddened with the news and for me he was really a great performer and I loved his moonwalk, I think everybody did.
I'll definitely remember his songs and his dance moves and his legacy will live on.
I checked youtube and found this video where he premiered his moonwalk dance. It was a historic performance and I was glassy-eyed when I finished watching it.
credits to user Manzil016
May you rest in peace, Michael. I hope you finally find the peace and contentment that might have eluded you while you were still here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Anniversary!
Before the day ends, I'd like to wish my hubby a very happy 20th anniversary ! Through ups and downs, in sickness and in health, I am ha...
-
This week's theme of Mommy Moments is Happy Mommy Moments. Like what Chris said, everyday is a happy mommy moment and choosing one or e...
-
This week's theme is Summer Outing. Jeremy had his first time at the beach last year when my company had our annual Summer Outing at Al ...
-
This week's theme in Mommy Moments is Kids in Costume. We attended a Halloween Costume Party in the office last year and it was Jeremy...
No comments:
Post a Comment