Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

I woke up this morning with a sad news that greeted me. Michael Jackson is dead. I quickly checked the internet and looked for articles and it did confirm that the King of Pop is gone. I'm saddened with the news and for me he was really a great performer and I loved his moonwalk, I think everybody did.

I'll definitely remember his songs and his dance moves and his legacy will live on.

I checked youtube and found this video where he premiered his moonwalk dance. It was a historic performance and I was glassy-eyed when I finished watching it.


credits to user Manzil016

May you rest in peace, Michael. I hope you finally find the peace and contentment that might have eluded you while you were still here.

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...