Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Great deals at Accor Hotels

I have always wanted to travel. I would imagine going to different countries to savor their culture, visit landmarks and of course, eat my way around the world!

I have never been out of the country so my husband said we could go to Hongkong first for a weekend adventure. I think it’s no more than an hour for travel time so it won’t take long if we go there. I was checking hotels online when I came across Accor Hotels City Super Sale and wow, this really got me all excited. They offer as much as 60% discount for cities that include Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, etc. But hurry because this offer is for a limited time only. I suggest you visint their website to get more details. And not only that, Accor Advantage Plus members get to enjoy 10% discounts on all City Sale Rates! Sweet, isn’t it? I remember that this discount also applies to dining in the hotel’s restaurant like Sofitel Hotel here in the Philippines. If you travel a lot, it would really be great if you could join the club and get your Accor Advantage card.

Since I’ve never been abroad, this will take a great deal of planning if I go on vacation. I’m thinking of going to Singapore and maybe even visit Abi whom I have never seen in years. Or just go to Hongkong and satisfy my taste buds. Well, either way would be fun now if only I could finally secure a passport I can get started on my plans.

Post?slot_id=40604&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...