Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rowna who?

I had the itch to create a new blog last night, so I did. It's name is Rowna and I would appreciate it if you can visit me there as well. You can also link me up and I'll definitely do the same :)

By the way, there are just a few posts as it is a work in progress. I just wanted to share another side of me. I'd like to think of it as my comical side.

I hope to catch you all there too. And of course, do come by here like before as I won't be leaving this space of course :)

Enjoy the rest of the day!

1 comment:

Amor said...

congrats on your new site sis. I also have a new site na hindi pa updated, hay naku, hindi ko pa kasi maayos.

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...