Monday, April 13, 2009

Jamie's Baby Shower...Sorta

So my colleagues at work planned to throw me a baby shower last March but because Jamie wanted to make her grand entrance sooner than expected, it didn't push through. I gave birth on a Thursday and they wanted to have the shower on Saturday. So there.

But still, my friends sent me their welcome gifts to Jamie. Hazel had it delivered via Xend while my hubby went to the office to get Mother Len's gift. She's our Boss, by the way. I was so touched by the gesture and it really helped because we didn't buy a lot of stuff. Jamie got a receiving blanket, Minnie Mouse tie-side shirts, booties, shorts, a baby bag which was too cute, 2 pretty dresses, short-sleeved shirts and even feeding bottles.

This May we'll have our annual Mixer at the office and I'm thinking of bringing Jamie along so that they can see her personally. It'll be fun because we all work from home and we only get to see each other during special occasions :)

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...