Saturday, April 11, 2009

Finding the Perfect Bed

When I was still pregnant, hubby and I were planning to buy a new bed simply because our family will get bigger and we wanted to co-sleep with the kids. It was indeed a challenge for us to find the perfect one that will fit our budget and also one that will fit the whole family.

I checked western furniture and found some really nice beds and with great designs to choose from. I particularly liked Sunrise Top King Sized Bed. The design is unique and it’s big enough for all of us. If money was not an issue, I’d really get myself one of those. The bed looks so inviting and promises a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Happy Anniversary!

Before the day ends, I'd like to wish my hubby a very happy 20th anniversary ! Through ups and downs, in sickness and in health, I am ha...