Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rain, rain go away...or not

It's been raining pretty hard usually in the afternoon these past few days. While it certainly is a welcome change from the blistering summer heat we are experiencing, it can be a pain sometimes.

Case in point: I can't do my grocery if it's raining as it gets so hard to commute especially going home because the streets are muddy and it's difficult to look for transport. My umbrella can only do so much and still leave me sopping wet and then the wind blows really hard leaving me with an upturned umbrella. I know. It was one sucky day when everything I mentioned happened in one day LOL!

Basically, I like the rains when I don't have plans of going out and when I don't have work to do so I can just lie down and snuggle with my loved ones. I also want to spend time watching tv, catching up on my favorite series like House and those cooking shows in the Asian Food Channel. I miss Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations as we don't have it in our current cable provider.

What about you? Like the rains or not?

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...