Friday, April 3, 2009

I Love Your Blog Award

Photobucket

Thanks Chris for giving me this award. This inspires me to update my blog often and to participate every week in Mommy Moments :)

So here's the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her awesome blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated!

And now the fun part. I would like to give this award to Abi, Lorela, Chamie, Beth, Honney

2 comments:

Beth said...

thanks for this ROna, will post this asap! I appreciate this! :)

The Leaves of Tarkong said...

hi rona! got your message. thanks for this award. will post it a lil later :)

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...