Sunday, April 5, 2009
I'm a Mother, I'm a Wife
I would like to thank Gene for tagging me and I appreciate it a lot :) These are good questions and I seriously thought about these before answering LOL!
1. Link with the person who tagged you.
2. Copy above images.
3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.
4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers. For questions 8 - 14, post only the one (1) which you believe best describes your choice).
5. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.
6. Come back to Living A' La Mode (DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK PLEASE.) and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have fun!
1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child's / children's behavior? --> Full control
2. Do you expect your child / children to obey 100% or let her / him / them do what pleases her / him / them? --> I'd be very happy if my kids, particularly my son, will obey me and his dad all the time but I know he's exploring and wants to be more independent so we give him space :)
3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules? --> Now that my kids are still young, we set the rules.
4. Do you reprimand? Yes.
5. Do you use spanking for punishment? --> Sometimes if the situation really calls for it
6. Do you use some kind of a reward System for motivation? --> Yes
7. Do you enjoy being a Parent? --> I definitely do!
8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny? --> My son has a nanny but I'm a hands-on Mom to him and his little sister.
9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself / herself? --> As early as now, my son can make simple decisions like what to wear, what to eat (yes, he's at this stage. I can't make him eat something he doesn't like), etc.
10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style? --> Nope.
7. How long have you been married? --> Almost 3 years.
8. How do you feel about being a Wife?
--> *It's fun!
* It's just a duty.
* I hate it.
9. What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married?
* A cotton night gown.
--> *Sweats or Shorts.
* Something sheer & soft
10. How do you show how appreciative you are of your Husband?
--> * By being always affectionate.
* I do not show him anything.
* By giving him presents even if there is no occasion.
* By cooking his favorite dishes all the time.
* I do not show him anything.
11. What do you do when your Husband annoys you?
--> * Keep quiet for a little while.
* Just ignore whatever it is.
* Talk with him about it immediately.
* Scream at him.
12. You are buying or planning to buy your first house as Husband and Wife ....
* It is / going to be a large estate.
--> * It is / going to be in a suburb close to a big city.
* It is / going to be in a metropolis.
* It is / going to be a fixer-upper but with tremendous potential that you can fill with first-rate furniture and appliances.
13. How does your house look like at the end of the day when Hubby gets home?
* Immaculate and spotless.
--> * You are still finishing up your cleaning.
* Unmade bed, unwashed dishes and children's toys all over.
* Husband's clutter are left for him to take care of.
14. How do you feel about running a household?
--> * Always motivated.
* Dislike it, for the most part.
* Oftentimes pretending to like it.
15. What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far? --> Hmmm...I think the fact that we have two wonderful kids, they are the sweetest gifts I could ever give him :)
I am tagging all of my friends who are moms and wives. We all do a wonderful job in our own little ways. I'd love to hear from you :)