Saturday, August 30, 2008

Getzmo! loot

It's no secret that I have been raving about Getzmo! and since June, I have won a total of 4 times! First, there were the Cinemalaya tickets, which unfortunately I didn't get the chance to use because of work but I gave it to my BIL instead. Second, the Mummy 3 premium items and Wall-E poster, third, Death Race advance screening VIP tickets which I was not able to claim because of time constraints, and finally Mamma Mia items. Wow, I'm so thankful for winning all of these items and while it may not be pricey, still the thought that I won something makes me very happy :)

Photobucket

As seen in the photo are Mummy 3 tattoo transfers, t-shirt which fits me nicely, Mamma Mia hat (I should hit the beach soon so that I can use it LOL), and Ipod case. Not in photo were the other items I already gave away.

I'll keep on joining the raffles and answering those questions. I'd love to win the Beijing Olympic jacket. Hope I win! :D

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...