Friday, February 1, 2019

Friday Currently

I just finished working for another client. I am taking a short break and will start working for the other one. I just noticed that I have not dedicated a post about working from home even if I have been doing so for the last 12 years and counting. One of these days, I will write a post and share tips on how and where to land work from home jobs.

--

The hubby bought donuts from Dunkin' Donuts last night and now we have two dozens of this sugary treat. It's a great thing he was able to use his GCash voucher worth 100+ PHP so he only paid P294. Hooray for savings! If you don't have a GCash account yet, go and get one. They have promotions most of the time and you'll get big discounts on groceries, malls, restaurants, etc.

--

I am loving the cold, breezy weather. If weather reports are correct, this will continue this February. We were able to save up on our electricity bill plus it's bed weather. It feels good to stay in bed and just cuddle with the whole fam.

--

Friday currently:

Music: December Avenue playlist
Drink: Kopiko blanca coffee
Food: 1pc glazed donut

Have a great weekend, everyone!




No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...