Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Whatever day

I woke up feeling hungry and too bad there's no banana cue for sale in the neighborhood. Considering that I was on a 10.5-hr shift last night, I didn't get to sleep much. Maybe because of this darn colds :( My nose would get stuffy and then I can't breathe well.

I looked in the refrigerator and good thing we still have sweet ham so we just bought bread and mayonnaise and then I prepared ham sandwich. My baby Pinchy loved it! He's so easy to please and was even doing his dancing thing to show how happy he is :)

I think I'll go back to bed and try to sleep again. I have a shift at 11pm so got to rest. Because I haven't been sleeping well this past week, dermatitis is all over my face again :( Sigh. I don't even want to go out looking like this. Oh well. I'll stop stressing myself as this will just aggravate my dermatitis.

Take care!

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...