It's super hot and humid these days especially during the afternoon. It can be quite a challenge to sleep. However, if one is soo sleepy and sleep-deprived, that's me by the way, I can still sleep through everything.
Times like these, I want to take a dip in the pool. Or be in the beach.
Anyhow, must try to sleep again. Need to report for work later in the office. I won't working from home until tomorrow.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Anniversary!
Before the day ends, I'd like to wish my hubby a very happy 20th anniversary ! Through ups and downs, in sickness and in health, I am ha...
-
This week's theme of Mommy Moments is Happy Mommy Moments. Like what Chris said, everyday is a happy mommy moment and choosing one or e...
-
This week's theme is Summer Outing. Jeremy had his first time at the beach last year when my company had our annual Summer Outing at Al ...
-
This week's theme in Mommy Moments is Kids in Costume. We attended a Halloween Costume Party in the office last year and it was Jeremy...
No comments:
Post a Comment