Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm back online! Our dsl connection went back up last Sunday and I worked at home again since yesterday. Whew! It was such a relief! I realized I was so dependent on the internet for a lot of things and mostly for work, of course.

Just a few days from now and Jamie and I will celebrate our birthdays. We have a pool party this Sunday for her birthday and I'm sure the kids will enjoy. It's officially the start of summer although it also rains on some days. I already shopped for the things we need for the party and will just buy a few more items before the big day :)

Hubby and I are also looking forward to S&R Members's Treat on March 16-20. We went to the October sale last year and there were a lot of good deals. I hope we can go there early and take advantage of great deals but I'm sure there will be LOTS and LOTS of people and we better be prepared to stand in the queue for hours.

I'll post again to share my experience :D

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...