Happy 2nd birthday, Jamie!
Before the day ends, I would like to greet my pretty Jamie a happy 2nd birthday! We love you so much baby and we are very happy for the happiness you bring to us everyday. We didn't have a big celebration today but I'm sure you'll enjoy tomorrow when the whole family goes swimming :D
I love you, baby! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Anniversary!
Before the day ends, I'd like to wish my hubby a very happy 20th anniversary ! Through ups and downs, in sickness and in health, I am ha...
-
This week's theme of Mommy Moments is Happy Mommy Moments. Like what Chris said, everyday is a happy mommy moment and choosing one or e...
-
This week's theme is Summer Outing. Jeremy had his first time at the beach last year when my company had our annual Summer Outing at Al ...
-
This week's theme in Mommy Moments is Kids in Costume. We attended a Halloween Costume Party in the office last year and it was Jeremy...
1 comment:
Hi Rona, happy birthday to your little one... Have fun!
Post a Comment