Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Family Update

I'm finally on the way to recovery. I didn't have fever since last Saturday and the colds too. I just have this cough left which I hope will go away very soon :)

For the past week I haven't been eating much because everything is just so bland. Sigh. But slowly but surely, it's all coming back to me now. Yay! Can't wait to eat a full meal again *grin*

Pinchy unfortunately got sick too. He had fever for 2 days with cough. He just has cough now and we're diligent in giving him his medicines so that he gets well very soon. I love you, baby!

Lastly, Pom is sick too. Aaww. It looks like I was the virus carrier. His just started last Sunday and right now, he doesn't have fever anymore but still has colds. Get well soon, Dadi!

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...