Thursday, September 25, 2008

What's new?

I finally went to my OB Gyne for a check up and she prescribed me antibiotics for my cough because it got worst. I also have colds and my fever also persisted although it was just on 38c. Sigh. As much as possible, I didn't want to take medication but in this case, it can't be avoided because I have to get well as soon as possible too. Good thing the medicine I was given was safe for pregnant women although it doesn't come cheap. It's 70php per tablet and I have to take it 3x a day for 7 days. That's the cheapest, mind you. But of course, I'll do whatever it takes to make my baby safe :)

Anyways, I also got to listen to baby's heartbeat for the first time and it's great to know that s/he is doing fine, thank God! The heartbeat is strong and while we were listening, the baby moved thrice! I can't wait for the next check-up just to hear it again :)

In other news, I am feeling guilty lately because I'm not able to carry Jeremy the way I used to before. He's heavy and it strains my back when I carry him. I think he has an idea that he's going to have a younger sibling soon so he's more demanding of my attention. Sometimes he doesn't want anybody to carry him. Just Mommy and he's fine. What I do is I carry him for a few minutes and then we sit. I make it a point to cuddle him as much as possible just so he knows Mom and Dad will always love him. He loves kids so I bet he'll be excited to see the baby next year :)

Well, I was not able to go to work earlier as it conflicted with my OB's schedule. I'll just take it easy now and rest so that I can work again tomorrow.

Bye!

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...