Friday, September 12, 2008

Cravings of a Preggers

When friends ask me which foods I am craving for at this stage of my pregnancy, I am not really so sure. I don't even know what a craving really is. Is it something I haven't eaten in a while? Or food that I always prefer to eat. Oh well, I guess it's a mix of the two. See, I haven't experienced this on my first pregnancy. I just ate anything that was put on my plate LOL

But now that I think about it, I have a ready answer. I always crave for fried chicken (toss up between KFC and Jollibee), watermelon (yum!) and spam. It's like I can eat all of these everyday but I know, it wouldn't be healthy. And the fried food doesn't help my heartburn too. But still, I love the food I listed :)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...