Thursday, September 25, 2008

Under the weather

Sigh.

I have been feeling under the weather lately. I even had a slight fever earlier today and I know it's not good for the baby. My OB Gyn gave me the go signal to take paracetamol but if the fever persists or my temp goes up, I will have to have a check up to find out what is causing the fever. It is accompanied by cough and colds and I'm getting paranoid.

I keep on monitoring my temp and thank goodness, it went down. I will still have to check it from time to time just to be sure though.

Aside from this, I don't have the appetite to eat too :( I even lost 1kg. Hopefully, I'll be able to bounce back when I get well. I gotta eat healthy for two :)

Gtg and get some rest now. Bye!

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...