Saturday, March 21, 2009

What's your smell?

I don’t have a big collection of perfumes but the ones that I got I treasure because aside from having been given to me as gifts, they’re also the ones that I adore.

Tommy Girl tops my list as it has a simple smell and not overpowering. It’s very light and I feel refreshed every time I spray it on. I also love the scent of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea and Cool Water for Women. If you’ve smelled any of the above, you would notice that they are all light scents, fresh and cool. I guess it fits my personality as I just live a simple life, free from complications. Also, if I am thinking of buying a new one, I read reviews first and one site to go to is perfume blog. Of course, perfumes don't come cheap now so it's important to get your money's worth :)

I'm thinking of buying D&G Light Blue next time. I know this is an old one but I just love the smell. I'd have to start saving up for it.

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...