Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shopping for the right credit card

Before getting a credit card, it’s best to shop around for the one that offers the best deal. I visited cash back credit cards and learned a great deal about the different features that a lot of credit card companies offer. It’s a wealth of information as I get to know more about the credit cards that are available. It’s good to know which one suit me best so that when I finally decide to get one, I already know which one will work for me.

I am gearing towards the credit card that offers Balance Transfers so that in the future I can consolidate my balances in a card that offers the best balance transfer rate. This will surely come in handy when the need arises.

2 comments:

lel said...

hi, hsbc's offer for balance transfer is usually good, like .88% or sometimes 1%.

but im loyal with citibank, mas marami madalas offers especially installment. had my card for about 8 years going 9.

BPI is ok din sana, kaso madalas mababa magbigay ng credit limit.

Louise said...

Personally I went for a Natwest Classic Credit Card as the benefits best suited my needs. I agree that it is best that people shop around first and the best way to do this is over the Internet.