Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Snack for Jeremy

I am running out of ideas what to feed Jeremy and well, he also gets tired of eating the same food over and over again. Good thing I found some leftover bread that needs to be eaten ASAP.

I've ran out of mayo so he wouldn't like ham sandwich without it. So, I thought of just making french toast for our snack :) We have a bottle of maple syrup in the fridge so that will make it even more yummy.

I just beat one egg and mixed it with 150ml of evaporated milk (don't have full cream milk either) and a teaspoon of sugar. Just mix everything and then dip the bread. I put butter in a nonstick pan and then proceeded to fry the bread for a few minutes. That's it! Simple isn't it?

DSC02448

It's pretty no-fuss and I just made do with the ingredients that I had. True enough, it was something new for Jeremy so he ate it without complains :)

Now if I could think of something else for breakfast tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Dondi Tiples said...

Good one. Thanks for the tip! Now I know what else to make for my boys. Have a great week!

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...