Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Market at the Lung Center of the Phils.

Finally we were able to visit the Sunday Market at the Lung Center of the Philippines. I've read about it from my trusty Yummy magazine a few months ago and has since been itching to catch it one day.

Along with my brother-in-law, my hubby and I drove early this morning to see what the market has to offer. True enough, it was like a haven of fresh produce and seafood. I guess we were awed by what we're seeing that we didn't get to buy any. LOL! We concentrated on food and had our breakfast there. The bibingka (rice cake) was superb and for 45php, it was pretty big and came with muscovado sugar and coconut.

We roamed the market and was able to buy cute rompers for baby girl and new slippers for Jeremy. I also bought a block dress which I found cute but didn't find it to be the same when I fitted it at home hahaha! I don't know yet where to wear it but hopefully I'd figure it out soon.

We only stayed there for about 2 hours but I was soo tired :( I wanted to lie down for a bit when we got home but I still had to prepare our lunch and then go on shift an hour later.

Overall, I liked my experience at the Sunday Market. We are planning to go there again next week and this time, we'll buy veggies and seafood. I heard the Salcedo Market in Makati is also a great place to go to on Sundays. Too bad it is very far from our place so maybe next time.

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...