Friday, December 12, 2008

Just got lucky...again

I started collecting Yummy magazines last year and since then, I have not missed a single issue. It's a great source for new recipes to try, those that are affordable and easy to follow at the same time. I also love reading the features and restaurant reviews.

It's no secret that I'm addicted to joining contests online so of course, I also join the monthly contests in Yummy. Honestly, there was one point I got tired of joining simply because I didn't win LOL. Anyways, it's a raffle so it wouldn't hurt to join.

I checked my email today and lo and behold! I finally won! I won 1000php worth of GC from Cinnabon and I absolutely adore the store :) The cinnamon rolls are so mouth-watering and now I got the chance to eat there for free. Literally how sweet, isn't it? I'll have my hubby pick up the GC maybe next week.

Now I wouldn't get tired of joining the monthly raffle. Who knows, I might get lucky again *wink*

1 comment:

Amor said...

Wow congrats! Such a lucky girl nga. Ako hindi ako swerte sa mga contest, haha.

I started buying Yummy magazine last October lang, and you're right it's a great source of new recipes. I also have Food magazine pero I prefer Yummy mag na.

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...