Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's a Girl!

We just got home and I'd just like y'all to know that we are expecting a baby girl! :) We are so thrilled. Well, my hubby wants to have another boy but now he's thinking of what to name our new baby :) It was a pleasant surprise and during the ultrasound, I felt relieved to know that baby's healthy and she's growing up appropriately for her age. I can't wait to buy her stuff and I saw these really cute pink onesies at the mall and I'll buy some for her.

Okay, that's all for now. Got to prepare food for dinner :)

Thank you, Jesus for this wonderful blessing!

1 comment:

Amor said...

Congrats Rona, sana magka baby girl din ako in the near future. :)

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...