Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

My family and I would like to greet everyone Merry Christmas and of course, Happy Birthday, Jesus! :)

I just finished cleaning up after we had Noche Buena. We had spaghetti, paella, ham and waldorf salad. Needless to say, I was so full and just happy to share the occasion with my hubby and brother-in-law. Pinchy was already sound asleep since 10:30pm and he'll get to open his gifts later this morning.

I already opened the gifts I received and I absolutely love them all! I'm such a sucker for receiving gifts and it doesn't matter to me if it's expensive or not. What's important is the thought that I was remembered by a friend or loved one :)

I got a planner, 2 pouch bags, couture shorts, perfume, etc. Wow, I feel so loved LOL!

Anyways, I am currently on shift and as much as I wanted to sleep badly, I still can't and will have to wait for just an hour and a half. Good thing there are no callers so I can just relax. Gosh, I realized that I'm so tired now that I think about it hehe!

Merry Christmas again! Good night!

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...