Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I like to move it, move it

I'm almost on my 21st week of pregnancy and like what I read in Babycenter.com, I should be feeling the soft movements of my baby inside. I have been feeling it actually since last week and it's a very nice feeling. I hope s/he's healthy and I can't wait for my ultrasound on December and hopefully everything turns out fine and we get to know baby's gender too. Also, I hope my placenta moves up as I have been giagnosed with low-lying grade 1 placenta.

I'm sure everything will turn out fine. I'll just go back to lying down, prop my feet up the wall and wait for my baby to move again :)

Good night everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pregnancy. Great blog. Seems like you are really passionate about blogging. If you want to take your blog to the next level, I would recommend setting up your own hosted blog on your own domain. Check out this site www.onlinecashkid.com for step by step guides on how to set up your own hosted blog. Its super easy.

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...