I got this award from Lorela, a blogger-friend. Thanks for this award! :)
Honest Scrap Award Rules:
When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
Now, here is a list of 10 Honest Things about Me! :)
1. I am such a worry-wart. I worry about things that are yet to happen and then I realize in the end, "why am I stressing myself?" LOL!
2. I am so forgetful. I attribute this to having given birth but my hubby thinks otherwise. He says I have always been forgetful eversince. For example, I wrote a list of the things to buy during our grocery trip. Only to forget bringing the list itself. Weird but I remembered putting it in my purse... :)
3. I don't answer the telephone except for when I am expecting a call. I just don't like answering it. Even if I'm there and I can hear it, I ask someone to answer it instead. So to those who intend to call me, text me first okie? :D
4. I talk to myself. Out loud. Enough said.
5. I love my magic sing. One thing though I wouldn't be caught doing is singing a song sung by males. Well, if I can sing it a la female version, it's fine but to sing it in a male's pitch, no way! I'm vain when it comes to singing and I want to sound good all the time. LOL!
6. I'm obssessed with my son's weight especially when he was a newborn. His birth weight was only 3.96lbs so I had him weighed every week just to make sure he is gaining enough. But now, I'd say I mellowed down a bit.
7. I'm such a chatterbox that when I keep quiet, the people around me ask if I'm not feeling well LOL!
8. I look snobbish, at least according to others. Maybe it's because I'm shy (believe it or not) so I don't really smile while I'm walking. Besides I think I'd freak people out if I smile at everyone I come across with on the road LOL!
9. I'm the biggest procrastinator there is. I know it's bad. I'll stop...later :D
10. I get all clammy when I'm hungry. It's hard for me to concentrate and my insides I think are trying to eat each other hahaha! OA much?
I am passing this award to Abi, Prima, Lee, Honney, Amor. Will think of the other 2 next time :)
My eldest child, Jeremy, will be celebrating his 11th birthday on December 20 and he already has plans for the day. It will just be a simple...
More than 1hr to go and we will bid farewell to 2010. This year saw a lot of challenges for my family and I. There was a bit of a struggle b...
First entry for 2011 :) (This was supposedly for January but it just sat on my drafts LOL) I am so excited for this year because in just a ...
I got the chance to visit my blog today which unfortunately I have neglected due to my heavy workload. Now, I got more free time so hopefull...