Sunday, January 25, 2009

Honest Scrap: 10 Things You Should Know About Me!

I got this award from Lorela, a blogger-friend. Thanks for this award! :)

Photobucket

Honest Scrap Award Rules:

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

Now, here is a list of 10 Honest Things about Me! :)

1. I am such a worry-wart. I worry about things that are yet to happen and then I realize in the end, "why am I stressing myself?" LOL!

2. I am so forgetful. I attribute this to having given birth but my hubby thinks otherwise. He says I have always been forgetful eversince. For example, I wrote a list of the things to buy during our grocery trip. Only to forget bringing the list itself. Weird but I remembered putting it in my purse... :)

3. I don't answer the telephone except for when I am expecting a call. I just don't like answering it. Even if I'm there and I can hear it, I ask someone to answer it instead. So to those who intend to call me, text me first okie? :D

4. I talk to myself. Out loud. Enough said.

5. I love my magic sing. One thing though I wouldn't be caught doing is singing a song sung by males. Well, if I can sing it a la female version, it's fine but to sing it in a male's pitch, no way! I'm vain when it comes to singing and I want to sound good all the time. LOL!

6. I'm obssessed with my son's weight especially when he was a newborn. His birth weight was only 3.96lbs so I had him weighed every week just to make sure he is gaining enough. But now, I'd say I mellowed down a bit.

7. I'm such a chatterbox that when I keep quiet, the people around me ask if I'm not feeling well LOL!

8. I look snobbish, at least according to others. Maybe it's because I'm shy (believe it or not) so I don't really smile while I'm walking. Besides I think I'd freak people out if I smile at everyone I come across with on the road LOL!

9. I'm the biggest procrastinator there is. I know it's bad. I'll stop...later :D

10. I get all clammy when I'm hungry. It's hard for me to concentrate and my insides I think are trying to eat each other hahaha! OA much?

I am passing this award to Abi, Prima, Lee, Honney, Amor. Will think of the other 2 next time :)

1 comment:

Amor said...

We have a lot of things in common pala Rona.

I am also forgetful even before and was aggravated after I gave birth.

I also love magic sing, except that I don't mind singing in a male's pitch, just for fun. Yung anak ko aliw na aliw kapag naka male pitch sya para daw syang monster. :D

Hmm, mahirap yatang isa-isahin pero 8 9 and 10 eh parehas din , pwede bang icopy-paste ko na lang to? haha.

I'll inform you kapag naipost ko na ito. Thanks for the tag. :)

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...