Saturday, January 24, 2009

Catching up with y'all

I finally got the chance to sneak in a post before January comes to an end. I was pretty busy this past week as we were recruiting for a new account. I've yet to hear from Prima if the client was able to choose successful candidates from the roster so I'm keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed, hoping that we get to close this one immediately.

By the way, I'm already on my 30th week of pregnancy. D-day is fast approaching and I'm glad we were able to buy most of baby's stuff yesterday. It was fun to shop for nice pink clothes for baby LOL! We'll have to complete the list next week though as I plan to just rest and take it easy after that. My tummy is heavy and I can't stand walking and standing for a long time so I make sure that when I hit the grocery or department store, I have a list handy to make things easier for me. It works great with my hubby too as he is impatient and always rushes me when I do my shopping hehe!

In other news, my son Jeremy is doing fine. He's talkative but I can't understand most of his words and he gets irritated when I don't get what he's saying so he drags me and points to what he'd like for me to do hehehe! It's nice to see that he's communicating. I join him when he's watching his fave shows on Playhouse Disney and loves dancing to the songs. He's so adorable and I'm curious and excited how he'll react when he sees his little sister :)

So that's what's been happening to me lately. Hopefully I'll get back to blogging again next week if it's not too busy at work.

Happy weekend everybody!

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...