Sunday, May 9, 2021

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄

It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am going to try and post more and be active here. Wish ko lang!

Anyways, for today's lunch, I ordered food via the Jollibee app. It was my first time using it and unfortunately, I had a bad experience. I placed my order around 11:32AM and received the order at almost 2:30PM! We were sooo hungry and the kids wanted Jollibee so we had no choice but to wait. Since Mother's Day nga, it was difficult to book via Grab food. My cake order at Goldilocks was also canceled. So yeah, not a good day for me. I just wanted to eat cake and Jollibee 😢

Ayoko na lang mag-rant sa kanila kasi busy naman talaga pero sana naman proactive sila sa pagbigay ng updates or better yet na-cancel na lang sana yung order. Too late na nung huli kaya hinintay na lang namin.

Moving on, super happy na ko nung dumating yung isa ko pang delivery of Korean food. 

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...