Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Good afternoon, world!

I just woke up, had late lunch and now, relaxing a little bit while the kids are still sleeping. Earlier today, hubby and I went to our new house and met with the contractor. Too bad the old one we spoke with before already left and can't work with us anymore. Sigh. The budget we prepared was according to his design and now, with the new contractor, we are overbudget and it worries me if we can still push through with our plans :(

I think we just need to set priorities and hopefully after we transfer, we can just finish the rest slowly but surely. I'm sure everything will fall in to place.

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...