Monday, November 15, 2010

Shopping and Pacman

40 days to go til Christmas!

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I did and almost done too. Hubby and I took advantage of Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao's fight against Antonio Margarito yesterday and drove to Divisoria, bargain paradise, late afternoon. You know, whenever Pacman has a fight, people just stay at home glued in their seats to watch the bout. Even the crime rate is low. So what better time than yesterday for some shopping. Teehee!

True enough, we were in Divi in just 20mins. I enjoyed a lot as there were not much people and I was comfy too as I was wearing my fitflop. It was put to the test. I can say it lived up to its promise of bringing comfort and exercise at the same time while walking. We just bought some gift items and stuff for myself too. We left after just 3 hours because I was with hubby but if only I was with a friend, I don't think I would've left that early hehehe!

I hope to return before the month ends and finish my shopping. I'm sure the place will be soo packed come December. Besides, Jeremy's 4th bday is fast approaching and I have some planning to do next month :)

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...