Saturday, October 30, 2010

Brazo de Mercedes

I posted last time that I will be trying my hand at making homemade Brazo de Mercedes. Well, I finally got the time today and summoned enough courage too. And now I present...

oct 2010 001

oct 2010 009

Rona's Brazo de Mercedes :P

I forgot to take pictures when it was still whole LOL! And now you can only see what's left of it. For my first attempt, it looked like a crepe hahaha! I didn't use the whole batch of meringue and I should have but anyways, Jeremy ate all of it and he loved it! Maybe because the custard was sweet and if I may say, delish.

I then baked the 2nd batch of meringue and it looked better this time. I spooned the custard and rolled it and put it in the fridge to set. I then slept and when I woke up, it was almost gone. And for me, that's a good thing :)

So, what's next? Buco pie, anyone? :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow! Looks delicious!
I always wanted to bake! Kya lang wala pa akong oven e. Sna I can buy na para makabake na ko. :)

Have a blessed Sunday! :)

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...