Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's already Thursday here in my side of the world, so I'll be the first to greet our friends in the US a Happy Thanksgiving day!

This occasion is not celebrated much here because we focus on Christmas. But today, I would like to take the opportunity to thank God and everyone who has helped me one way or another.

Today, I am thankful...

...that I have my family. For the gift of having kids and a hubby who loves me unconditionally :)

...for my health. I know I have gained a lot of weight recently but that only means there is food on the table and nowadays, that's a lot to be thankful for :) But yeah, diet to follow LOL!

...for my family's health. Amen.

...that I have a job that I love. Almost 5 years now and I still feel enthusiastic reporting for work. Maybe it helps that I work from home hehehe!

...for my friends, who I admit, I don't have much anymore like before. I am thankful, though, that I got the real ones who stuck with me :) You know who you are *wink*

...for the problems as I know, those are meant to teach me a lesson or two. I am teaching myself not to worry so much over things I don't have control of. I know how difficult the situation might be but there's always an end to it. God will help lead the way :)

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...