Friday, May 22, 2009

Mommy Moments: Grandparents Bonding

mommy moments

Wow! I missed Mommy Moments last week and I only realized now it's a Friday so I wouldn't want to miss another entry :) This Friday, we give the spotlight to grandparents bonding with their grandchildren.

At the start of our marriage, my husband and I lived in Bulacan and we stayed there until Jeremy was more than 3 months old. After that, we moved back to Manila and had the chance to visit my parents often. Even then, Jeremy didn't warm up right away with his grandparents. It's pretty obvious with the picture below, right? LOL!

DSC01442

After a few more visits, Jeremy finally bonded with his lolo (grandfather) and now they're the best of friends :) And here they are today:

jeremy and lolo

By the way, I looked for any picture of Jamie with my parents but there's none. I guess I overlooked it. Hmm will have to take lots of it one of these days.

For more stories in Mommy Moments, click here.

5 comments:

MoM from Manila said...

ako naman walang picture ang anak ko at inlaws ko na stored sa PC...yung mga pictures nila inuuwi agad ni Byenan, ala tuloy ako kopya para maiscan...

~annaville

Chris said...

my kids also doesnt warm up easily to their grandparents so we have to make sure that at least once a month we get to visit them! thanks for sharing!

Yami said...

mukhang spoiled kay lolo si baby, :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

and let the bonding begin! :)
MommyMoments

Tetcha said...

Wow! They look like they're really enjoying each other's company. Thanks for sharing. I hope we can also exchange links. Thanks and have a nice Sunday!

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...