Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Just 2hrs more and I'll be on my way home. Oh, I plan to drop by TriNoma and visit Landmark because they have a sale event until Sunday. I'll take advantage of the great deals as I need to buy shirts anyways for hubby and hopefully for the kids too.

I'm also thinking where to eat lunch later. I ate at KFC yesterday and maybe I can eat there again LOL!

I hope everybody enjoys the weekend!

1 comment:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Happy Anniversary!

Before the day ends, I'd like to wish my hubby a very happy 20th anniversary ! Through ups and downs, in sickness and in health, I am ha...